Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Val's Day

Today I got a little time to work on  a layout that I have been wanting to do for a while now.  It is a pic of me on Valentine's Day a few years back. lolol  I had to clip a couple of the loops off to get a better layout, but I like how it came out.  I hope you enjoy it and sorry for the bad lighting,  I need to work on getting me something to shoot better with. I have several projects to share with you but I hate shooting over and over again and not getting justice for what I am trying  to express. Shinny paper just doesn't shoot well at all!!! 
Now on to the new followers, I really thank you for following me and I am really grateful. I don't think it will be long until my goal is achieved and I can give you guys a little thank you. So welcome and let's ride the road to crafting world and very straight and smooth one!! Hope each of you have had a wonderful weekend, the weather here in TN was magnificent. 
Love ya
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love and enjoy reading your comments! So please share some love and make the day a brighter one for tomorrow.
We all need "love"