Monday, January 24, 2011

Sweet Magnolia Rose

If you become a follower or already following, post a picture of this on your blog, leave me a comment that you did and I'll enter your name to win a Cricut Cake. And if you share this with FB and leave a comment.  I will offer a triple entry
Please leave your comments at  Sweet Magnolia Rose line above and not below to be entered in the drawing. I am just posting this for her. I would love to hear some of your comments here too, so share some love with me. I really really really need some right now, going through a very rough battle as we speak. Please everyone say a prayer for me, I need the touch of my Savior's hand right now.....
Love ya
Penny




1 comment:

  1. Good morning Penny. I just wanted to stop by and say hi! Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog this weekend. It is those kinds that keep me inspired to keep crafting. How sweet of you:) I am now following you your blog and hope we can keep in touch.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I love and enjoy reading your comments! So please share some love and make the day a brighter one for tomorrow.
We all need "love"