Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog Candy Galore

Oh my goodness...I have been getting my blog candy together. I know you guys are going to love what all I have come up with!!! :D  I have found a little bit of this and a little bit of that... I will try to post a pic of some of the goodies later on today... My followers have stopped for some reason, so please try and help me out to get the word spread around about this giveaway!!!
My team won the Super Bowl!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!!
Love ya
Penny

4 comments:

  1. HI Penny,

    I was pulling for Green Bay, too, since Aaron Rogers is a California kid who went to Cal. It was a strange game, but the outcome was the one I hoped for!

    I have another post on my blog that you might enjoy. Come on by and leave me a message!
    http://kmberger.blogspot.com/

    Smiles,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good weekend and your team won! We're not big on sports here, so we went to Barnes and Noble, and it was pretty empty there, so that was kind of nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good weekend watching the superbowl. How much fun it has been to see your comments during the blog hop for MFP. You should post some of your things here on your blog as well, it would be nice to see photos of your work too! Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started a blog. I hope you don't mind that I am a follower to yours.

    ReplyDelete

I love and enjoy reading your comments! So please share some love and make the day a brighter one for tomorrow.
We all need "love"